* All natural ingredients.
* A foundation for our cover scent.
* The castile soap is the old time soap made for hundreds of years.
* Made with 25%-30% kosher grade A extra virgin olive oil.
* Made with grade A extra virgin olive oil, palm oil, coconut oil, safflower oil, glycerine, purified water, sodium hydroxide, sorbitol (moisturizer), sorbitan oleate, propylene glycol, oat protein, titanium dioxide.
* Available in cedar, cypress, earth, eucalyptus, fir, juniper, pine, and sage.
* Free Shipping
$5.99 & Free Shipping
March 31, 2018
"Used the Earth concealer last season while others in my group used the wafers. Even though I was the novice hunter in the group I was the only one to get close to anything. Something tells me the others will make the switch to Hunter’s Best this season. Can’t wait to try some of the other scents and products."
June 16, 2018
"I have been using the pine scented aloe lotion the past two early archery seasons. A great product that works well in all weather situations from 95 to freezing cold."
October 11, 2018
“There are so many key factors that come into harvesting an elk especially with a bow. Wind and scent being two of the major keys to ever even seeing the animal. As an archery hunter I want all of the odds in my favor. If I didn’t wash with the (Earth) Bar Soap and use the (Pine) Scent concealer made by the Hunters Best there's no saying if I would have ever been able to get a 9 yard shot on my dream bull of a lifetime.”
Hunter's Best Bar Soap, 3.3 oz